Current Challenge

Drink @ least 8 cups of water every day.
See post here
for more details.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A Little Competition Never Hurt...

So... two of our friends challenged us to see who could reach our fitness goals. We weigh-in once a week, did starting measurements, and plan on doing ending measurements. So far, us "wives" both got a bit closer to our goal, but the "husbands" just stayed the same. In order to better motivate ourselves we are encouraging ourselves with prizes and rewards for reaching our goal. I'm more motivated. I've got another 11 weeks or so of this competition and we'll see how it turns out. I'm so excited and pleased with myself!

Yay for a little competition!

1 comment:

TrishlovesDanny said...

I love contests. Unfortunetly my contest right now is seeing how much weight I can gain! haha! JK but seriously. If this little guy puts any more weight on me he is going to be sore afraid of me one day! jk again! I can't get mad at him... I love him too much!

You are invited to come over anytime! Let's do a weekend double date at our house. We can play games, etc... When works for yall?