Current Challenge

Drink @ least 8 cups of water every day.
See post here
for more details.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Just a midweek goal check!

I've been drinking a gallon a day (abt 128oz) of water!
I've worked out every day for at least 20 minutes!
I've been tracking my calories!

I've only ran once. My body can only take so much running at a time now. It takes about two days to recuperate after a run and that's with trying to make the run easier. I think I'm just going to have to implement more walking into my lighter days (NOT Tuesday or Wednesday for sure...) and see if I can catch up with my mileage goal. So far I'm only at 3.2mi. That's only from one day though. (I've done yoga or prenatal exercise videos the other days.)

I'm very pleased with my goals nonetheless. I like marking them down (on my little list on the fridge) daily. It just helps me feel as though I accomplished more. It also helps me to focus on one week at a time versus longer periods of time. I can do this!

I feel charged and ready to go. My belly feels bigger than ever and I will NEED to take another picture to update it. I definitely popped out more this week and am starting to really look pregnant instead of just chubby. I'm 20 weeks (1/2 way done baking this baby) on Friday of this week! WOW... time is flying by!

Here's to a great rest of the week! 

No comments: