Current Challenge

Drink @ least 8 cups of water every day.
See post here
for more details.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Grrr.....

So. I've taken a big step backwards.

I now weigh 1**lbs! I have been wanting to get down to my goal weight and now I'm almost 18lbs from it! I want to do this though! This is for me! I can do it!

I suffer so much mentally, physically (obviously), and spiritually when I don't take care of myself. I really need to focus on eating better and being more active REGULARLY! I am definitely an active person, but I'm not consistent with it. I can do better though. This is a new start. My birthday is next week. I want to give myself the gift of health. I want to maintain it for many birthdays to come! I know I have to start now. This is for me! This is for my family (so I can better serve them). This is for my future. Here goes.

So... starting weight loss goal: 17.6lbs.
Next weigh-in: Sunday evening. Yes, evening...

PS-I made a TON of homemade & delicious granola today! Yeah... that's some heavy food... literally, it is just weighing me down! The end.

No comments: