Current Challenge

Drink @ least 8 cups of water every day.
See post here
for more details.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I Refuse!

I refuse to be unhealthy before/after childbirth.
I refuse to be overweight/obese after childbirth.
I refuse to be a "couch" babysitter.
I refuse to contribute to the growing obese children population.
I refuse to be lazy.
I refuse to make excuses to why I can't go for a walk or do some exercise while I'm pregnant.
I refuse to gain any more weight.
I refuse being at risk of diabetes.

This all stops now! Being overweight is really tiring, where did my energy go? I'm such a slug. Ok Karisa, point me in the right direction. I need to get back into shape. Teach me the ways of fitness.

1 comment:

Karisa Tomkinson said...

It all just starts w/ one step girlie! Literally, just go on a small walk everyday, put down the extra donut (ha ha) or whatever it may be. You know what you need to do! Do you just need me to kick you in the pants? I can do that... ha ha! How can I help you help yourself? Seriously...