Current Challenge

Drink @ least 8 cups of water every day.
See post here
for more details.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Progress Already!

I weighed myself on Monday morning instead. Honestly, I wanted to see a "difference". Ha ha... I'm bad I know. BUT.....

I saw a difference. Initially I had 17.6lbs.
I only have 14.2 more lbs to go now!
That's down 3.4lbs!

Of course that does include the difference between weigh-in times. I'll be doing my weigh-ins in the morning now to maintain consistency.

I've been strictly monitoring my calories. I've been making sure that I'm getting the adequate amount of calories from protein to help build muscle. Only problem is that I haven't done much in the working-out arena lately.

I'm sure once I start doing that I'll be able to see greater improvements in my tone. I'll get on that...

This is basically going to be my journal for my "journey to fitness" (or weight-loss).

PS- Tomorrow is my birthday! I've already planned a yummy healthy low-cal dinner. (My mom makes whatever we want for dinner on our birthday. Yum!)


PSS- It definitely won't be this! ;)

No comments: