Current Challenge

Drink @ least 8 cups of water every day.
See post here
for more details.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Reminiscing...

So... in looking at pictures I have from before I was prego... I miss that body. Mind you I love why my body is changing right now, but I worry about after this pregnancy and how long it will take me to get back. I want to be able to feel sexy again. I don't think I've once felt "sexy" since being pregnant. Beautiful, yes... sexy, no. I look at this picture of my hubby and I on the beach in Maui and the tone in my legs and butt and skinny waistline... I'm jealous of my old self. Ha ha.

My body is going to be different after giving birth I know. I try to stay positive, but it gets hard with so many changes. I can't run anymore-as of about 2 weeks ago (due to too much strain on the muscle I pulled at 3 months along). It's hard. I sound selfish... I know.

This is difficult when I look at myself naked in the mirror or have people comment on how big I'm getting. It is a blessing to know that I am growing a little girl inside me though. One that I will devote my life to. She will change my life and probably my perspective on so many things. She will teach me. I know I'll be a different person spiritually and emotionally after she is finally here.

Until then, I'm just going to get bigger and bigger by the week. 

No comments: