Current Challenge

Drink @ least 8 cups of water every day.
See post here
for more details.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Today's Exercise Notes

I was feeling just crappy all-around. So, I did something about it. 

I went power walking (it kills me not to be able to run anymore) and carried 5 pound weights in each hand for the first 1.25 miles. Felt okay, but I'll feel it tomorrow I KNOW! I only did about 2 miles too. I tend to get tight/crampy abs when I do too much (my midwife said they're Braxton Hicks contractions) so, I have to be careful and take it easy. 

I also did some strength training exercises last night and tonight. I'm gonna' tone up my arms, butt, and legs as much as I can. That way I'll just have my core muscles to re-shape once this little girl is here. That's my goal at least. We'll see what really happens. 

I'd better go drink my protein shake... that's another thing I have to do since my hair started falling out due to lack of protein in my diet. Oh the joys/sacrifices. It's not too bad though... flabbiness, hair falling out for a few weeks, and heartburn are my only complaints. The flabbiness is my fault though, not this baby's. Same with the dang pulled muscle that haunts me still when I do too much. I'll have to make some changes I guess.

No comments: