Current Challenge

Drink @ least 8 cups of water every day.
See post here
for more details.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Do it where you are!

This past weekend my hubby & I went out of town to NM.
We were able to take advantage of the beautiful weather and amazing trails that lead throughout the city.
We went running two of the 3 mornings that we were there. {The 3rd day was Sunday & my rest day.)
I didn't specifically watch my calories, but I didn't binge one bit either. I felt so on top of it all weekend. {Minus the massive amounts of green chili we consumed that seemed to burn a hole through our stomachs!}
I felt fit, healthy, and happy. I did come home 2 lbs heavier, but I'm attributing that to the sedentary-ness of the drive home. {Now that I think about it I ate a lot Sunday night too when we got home; no specific reason why other than I just felt hungry, hungry, hungry.}
So, back on track and back to it! Thanks Leah for re-awakening the spirit w/in me!

No comments: