Current Challenge

Drink @ least 8 cups of water every day.
See post here
for more details.

Monday, September 8, 2008

Day 1

Today was Day #1 of my P90X Self-Challenge.
I got up at 5:30am after a horrible nights sleep {4 horrible hours} because I promised myself today I was going to start.

I did Core Synergystics.
{I'm doing the lean routine or whatever it's called}
I thought I was going to die! {or vomit, pass out, etc}
I thought I was in shape until today.

I'll post my exact measurements later.
Currently: 5 foot 5.5 inches and weight 134-ish lbs.

Calories Consumed: 1144 (Low I know, but I went to bed fairly early and was super busy all day)
Calories Burned: 592

I am doing this to tone, get healthy, and feel healthy.
If I lose weight and jiggle along the way... well, that's part of my goal too.

One day down....
only 89 more to go!

3 comments:

jack+alli said...

way to go!
i have been hearing a lot about this P90X lately...i'll have to look into it! that is awesome you lost 25 lbs. how, how, how?!

Leah said...

I have heard people talking about the P90X also and still have no clue what it is, you will have to inform us.

Leah said...

Okay here are the scary details. I am 5 foot 10 inches tall and weigh 179. Karisa how do you feel about setting a "goal weight" and what do you think mine should be?