Current Challenge

Drink @ least 8 cups of water every day.
See post here
for more details.

Monday, September 29, 2008

Update!

This past Saturday my husband and I went trail running.
We got a late start (10:30am) and got worn out quickly from the heat. I'm glad I have a husband to run with though, because he keeps me going and vice-versa {I don't think I really pushed him too much though}. We finished our run about 11:40am.
It was one fun, but difficult run. Next time we go, we definitely need to go out earlier. The whole heat thing just sucked the energy out of me. I'm guessing we did about 3.5-4 miles total. (I walked some, we did lots of small hills and one really big one, and stopped to get stuff out of shoes once or twice.) I think my husband called the trail "Bobcat" trail although I never saw a sign that said "Bobcat" trail anywhere. That's another reason I am glad he came... navigation.

***************

I'm going to be doing a training class on Tuesday nights at my house/yard (initially). Tomorrow's will begin at 6pm and end at 7pm promptly. If you want to come and do a weekly weigh-in, arrive a few minutes early so we can get started on-time and make the most of our full hour. I plan on working ya good! Text, e-mail, or message me if you want to come and/or need directions. This is a free class for the time being as well! :) Just come ready to push yourself and do your personal best.

****************

Thanks for the encouragement I get from everyone and for checking up on me. I do enjoy the verbal affirmations I hear, even though the rest of the blogging world doesn't hear it. Thank you family, friends, and visitors for keeping me heading in the right direction.

Personal Weigh-In: 133.6lbs.
(Not much change so far... pretty consistent still. I need to get a move on with it!)

2 comments:

Leah said...

Cool a class at your house! I so wish I could go! Okay the weigh in thing does sounds scary!!! What a motivater! Are you going to do it every tues. night from now on? You are awesome Karisa. Thanks for reminding me of my goals and keeping me moving in the right directions.

Malia said...

I just found your fitness blog!
Do you mind if I join? I too struggle with staying fit... mostly fitting in the exercise. Our eating is pretty consistent, we eat pretty well. My pitfalls are fitting in exercise in my crazy school/work schedule and just stuffing my face after a full day of classes.
p.s. ever since you told me about sparkpeople.com i've used it! I'll admit, I go on and off, but I really like the site.