Current Challenge

Drink @ least 8 cups of water every day.
See post here
for more details.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Expanding the Blog

I decided to add some new authors to help them with motivation and accountability.
They'll be introducing themselves soon I'm sure!

If you want to be added as an author..
(Leah? Mom? Kathe? Holly?... anyone else?)
just let me know
{via e-mail: TomkinsonTraining@gmail.com
or commenting}
and I'll add you.


Remember to keep the posts on here fitness, exercise, nutrition, progress, etc. related.
It's not a personal/family blog {although I'll add links for those if you want too}, but a blog to keep us focused and motivated!

ALSO...
make the label for your posts your name/nickname {the same for every one} so that all your posts can be reached by one click on the link.


Here we go team!

No comments: