Current Challenge

Drink @ least 8 cups of water every day.
See post here
for more details.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Day 8

So, I did my Core Synergistics last night... believe it or not!

I was over at my friend's/nest door neighbor's house till about 10:15pm, but I came home and rushed to get my workout done.

It was so much easier than last week. I used 3 lb weights, because I didn't use any last week and wanted to just increase it a bit. (Even though I didn't get a lot of sleep last time, I still didn't want to over-do it.) I also did nearly all the push-ups! I was so stoked. I pushed myself hard! Even though some of the push-ups were modified, I still did them! My goal is to be able to do that whole workout just doing regular "MAN" push-ups. Also, I need to work on my banana/superman transitions. My banana starts to look more like a boat towards the end of the minute. I'll get it! It just takes time and baby steps to get better!

I was tempted to just go to bed last night instead of do my workout, but I know that I wouldn't be able to do it again for another week. I also know that there are those of you who are watching to see if I keep my promise to myself! (Whether or not you ever comment... I know you're there! Muah-ha-ha-ha!.... just kidding)

So, in addition to that, I also didn't watch what I ate yesterday. We did have homemade pizza for dinner {mmmmm} and I had some chocolate too. I needed an un-structured day after the stress from studying and my exam yesterday. (The grade for my exam still isn't posted, so I'm anxiously waiting!!!)

I did monitor the calories burned though.
>>628 calories<< in 57 minutes

(Oh, and I edited yesterday's post to include the calories burned for the workouts.)

I'm back to watching all my calories strictly today. I didn't get up and do my workout this morning due to my late night fitness excursion yesterday. I'll do it as soon as I get home in order to allow myself some time between tonight's workout and tomorrow mornings. I do plan on getting back on schedule with my morning routine. That was so nice last week!

8 days down....
82 to go!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

great job on day 8 :) you rock! and i know what you mean about the banana... supermans.. lol i swear those words will be the end of me! hahaha