Current Challenge

Drink @ least 8 cups of water every day.
See post here
for more details.

Monday, September 8, 2008

Welcome Friends & Family

This is where we start a journey 2 fitness together.

Over the past few months/years I've had many, many friends come to me and ask for help to get them into good shape. This is how I'm going to help you and how you can help me.

I want to know what you are doing. Please participate and get involved with others. That's the best form of motivation for me... friends helping me stay on track! {Please let me know what you think of my thoughts, feelings, accomplishments, workouts, etc. too!}

I'm going to be recording my daily challenges, thoughts, feelings, weight, exercise, etc. on here.
I ask you to do the same.
{e-mail me the text for a post and I'll post it}

If you want to be accountable to someone, but don't want to have it posted publicly you can e-mail me at tomkinsontraining{at}gmail{dot}com. I'll buddy you up with a friend who feels the same w/ similar goals or we can work something else out. I want to build a great support group. We spend all this time online & blogging, what's an extra e-mail to check on a friend or say what you've done going to cost anyway?

Send pics if you want me to post them w/ your greatest form of motivation to get fit.

I want to post a daily or weekly challenge once we get a group together too. This challenge may be physical, dietary, or personal/spiritual. This is to help us grow as individuals as much as we can.

Let's get started!

PS- This is free....
I thought I'd mention that for all those who are skeptical and cheap like me.

1 comment:

Leah said...

yea! I'm in! I did aerobics Tue-Wed-Thur last week and also today (Mon) I will do them M-Th this week. I am doing them with a group of ladies at church. It is a good work out and I am very sweaty and sore so I figure something good is bound to come of it. If only Little Debbie wasn't on sale this week at Fry's!!! Curse you Honey Buns!!