Current Challenge

Drink @ least 8 cups of water every day.
See post here
for more details.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Day 9 & 10

So, I'm back to working out in the morning!

I accidentally switched the workouts for day 9 & day 10. Oops.
I did them both nonetheless.


Yesterday I did Shoulders & Arms and Ab Ribber X.

I used the 5lb weights for nearly every exercise. I think I'm going to need to go and buy some 8lb weights. I might have some other weights lying around the house... I'd better look. I really like the Shoulders & Arms workout. It goes by so fast.
Ab Ripper X always is a kill. I took one short break during the "frog" ones. (I don't remember what their called, but for some reason "frog" stand out... they are the 3rd one in after In&Outs and Bicycles.) I feel such a good workout doing this especially after the Core Synergistics. I love the tightness I feel in my abs and core afterwards.

Calories burned: 699 total - 76 min
Calories consumed: 1543


This morning I did Cardio X.

I love this workout because it goes by so fast. I was able to do all the push-ups in the beginning warm-up yoga part except maybe one that I forgot to do. I feel so much more energized in the morning. In the evenings I'm thinking about other things I need to get done before I can go to bed, etc. I need to keep up this morning routine. I went hardcore the whole time.
I'd have to say my favorite exercise of this morning (as last week) were the wacky jacks! Love, love, love how much those get your heart rate up and make you work. I am getting better at the whole Superman/Banana deal, but I want to be able to do it the "right" way when it comes to the banana.... uuhhg. I'll get it soon!


Calories Burned: 485 calories - 44 min
Calories Consumed: 1580

Well... that's the end of Day 10. I'm back on track with my morning workouts. Tomorrow is Yoga X. I'll need to make sure I get up early enough to get the full 90 minutes in. It's long, but I want to have a purpose (i.e., relaxation, re-engergize, etc) when I go into it so that I get more out of it. I'd do that when I had my yoga class during my undergrad and it made every session meaningful.

10 Days Down,
80 More to go!!!

No comments: