Current Challenge

Drink @ least 8 cups of water every day.
See post here
for more details.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Day 3 (posted about a day late) & Day 4

Yesterday I did Shoulders & Arms and Ab Ripper X.
I got up in the am to do it... yes I did.
I used mostly 3 & 5 lb weights, because I want to be able to use my arms for the next week and didn't remember what to expect.
Not so bad.
The hard part was the Ab Ripper X.
I don't think I'd fully recovered from Core Synergystics on Monday {which my abs are still sore from}, so it was a challenge to say the least.
I did it though and that's what matters. It will get easier with time I know.
Plus, I love the feeling of being "sore" and unable to move for some reason.

Calories Burned: 639
Calories Consumed: 1381 {I ended the night with two small servings of dessert after mutual: ice cream over a cookie... mmmm!}

This morning a friend of mine came over and did Yoga X with me.
All 90 minutes of it! It was honestly pretty intense!
Even though it was yoga and lots of stretching was involved, it was an intense strength training regime as well.
It did feel good to stretch and do yoga once again though.
Plus, I had a friend there to laugh and enjoy it with. That's always nice.
I'm so stoked that I've been able to do this every morning.
Calories Burned: 575
Calories Consumed:>>>

4 Days Down,
86 More to Go!


4 reasons why I'm loving P90X:
1. I am finally getting on a good sleep schedule.
{Bed by 9:30-10:30pm & up between 5:30-6am)
2. I am already seeing results (or at least feeling them)
3. I feel better about myself when I exercise.
4. P90X has the intensity that I need!

No comments: