Current Challenge

Drink @ least 8 cups of water every day.
See post here
for more details.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Day 11

Today is Day 11!

Yoga X baby!

I did it at my parent's house {since I hang out there till Ty is done w/ his classes} and had a lot of fun doing it. My mom and two youngest brothers joined me throughout the exercises. I will say that I noticed an improvement in nearly all the exercises compared to last week. I was able to do quite a few push-ups and did really well on the Yoga Abs Seven {or whatever they are called}.
I forgot to bring my heart rate monitor, so I don't know how many calories I burned doing this exercise, but I'll bet it was at least the same as last week.

Calories Consumed:<<<>>>
{PS- I've been so hungry the last few days. I'm sure it's due to the spike in calorie expenditure women get right before their cycle.... if that's TMI, I'm sorry.}

I'm so surprised with how fast this is going by already! I'm ready for the weekend baby!
Legs & Back tomorrow w/ Ab Ripper X!

Bring it!

11 days down,
79 more to go!

No comments: