Current Challenge

Drink @ least 8 cups of water every day.
See post here
for more details.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Our First Fitness Group...

...was a total success!

Thanks to those who came!
I got a lot of good feedback from nearly all of you! I hope that you enjoyed working out with other friends and that you feel the slight burn tomorrow! {Please let me know and others know by commenting if you came!} You all pushed yourselves hard and that's what I wanted. That's what makes me smile. Next week feel free to bring a friend if you want so we can completely fill up. We had about half a dozen tonight and I know more are coming next week for sure! None of you'd better flake on me... speaking of...


MEESA!!
I'm calling you out! Where were you!? I'd better see you next Tuesday!
PS- Tiera says that she misses your guts too!


So, for all those who are interested you are more than welcome to come join. Just shoot me a comment, text message, e-mail {tomkinsontraining@gmail.com}, or phone call so I can get a head count. I would love to see you all and I'm not kidding either! This is just a fun, free way to get together and work out.

See you all in one week!

2 comments:

Brittney Burton said...

It was the best workout and burn I have had in a long time! I am still feeling the burn today. Can't wait until next week! You are the best trainer!

Brittney Burton said...

Oh and thank you so much for taking your time to do this!