Current Challenge

Drink @ least 8 cups of water every day.
See post here
for more details.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Day 2

I am so excited for the response I've already received from fellow bloggers.
Keep 'em coming!


As for my progress...
I got up again this morning and tackled the task once more of completing my P90X workout.
{Woo-hoo 2 days in a row!}
Let me just preface by saying that I was able to get a good night of sleep and I'm glad I did it in the morning.
I definitely feel sore from yesterday's Core Synergystics workout and get progressively more sore as the day continues. That definitely took a lot out of me yesterday and I feel it everytime I laugh, cough, or move in certain directions already.
{As a side-note it also hurts to sit as I learned when using the restroom.}

Today's workout was Cardio X and I loved it! I was able to go the whole time full and strong. I still have to work on implementing more push-ups into the routine, but I felt so much more energized than I did yesterday. {I'm sure a lot of that has to do with the amount of sleep I received.}

Calories consumed: 1271 (My goal is between 1200-1550kcals for my wt loss)
Calories burned: 527

I still haven't taken any "pre" photos so, they may be skewed as I plan on taking them tonight with the measurements. {I've just been too busy the last few days!} I don't know if I'm going to post my "pre" pictures, but I may take some additional ones that I do feel comfortable posting. Look for my measurements though.


2 comments:

Jenny said...

yay! im so glad you found me! its awesome theres someone else on here doing p90x around the same start date as me :) i subscribed to your blog!

Leah said...

So I have done my aerobic all this week, (we don't have the class on Friday's) I can totally tell the difference...way less jiggle! If I could just stop eating skittles then maybe I could get some real results.